Construction White Card and certificate issued same day!
OPTION 1 – CLASSROOM COURSE
Classroom based training courses Monday to Friday starting at either 9:00am or 1:00pm.
NO BOOKING REQUIRED just bring your identification with you.
Duration is approximately 2 to 4 hours. You will receive you card and certificate upon completion – the same day!
OPTION 2 – ONLINE
Either click on cart above or send us an email to email@example.com and we will respond with the details you can pay on completion
- Fast, easy answer questions in a downloadable document, same day card issue!
- Enrol online and you will receive a download of your student guide (.pdf) and questions sheet (word) to complete.
- Once completed simply send it back by return email, and your questions will be assessed.
- You will need to send a photo of yourself wearing Personal Protective Equipment, hard hat, Hi-visabililty vest or shirt, hearing (ear plugs or ear muffs) and eye protection.
- We can replace lost, stolen or destroyed cards on the same day whether you did the training with us or not.
- Same day card issue.
- Cost $30.00
- Call Paragon Corporate Training on (08) 9227 5125.
1. Identify health and safety legislative requirements of construction work
This element is designed to provide participants with a basic understanding and knowledge base of the OH&S Act and associated regulations, standards, guidelines and Codes of Practice. This unit also examines how these regulatory requirements affect the worker and their relationship to the working environment.
2. Identify construction hazards and risk control measures
This unit is designed to provide participants with a broad understanding and knowledge base of building and construction industry risk and hazards. Participants will gain an ability to identify, assess and plan strategies to help control risk and hazards likely to be encountered in the workplace.
3. Identify health and safety communication and reporting processes.
This unit is designed to provide participants with an ability to manage their performance in terms of identifying risks and taking the appropriate action in preventing the risk or hazard occurring, this includes awareness of job safety analysis and accident prevention.
4. Identify incident and emergency response procedures.
This unit is designed to provide participants with an ability to identify and manage factors and other conditions that may affect their work performance and safety. A factor is anything that may help or hinder the situation.
If you would like further information about our Construction White Card, please complete the online enquiry form or contact us on (08) 9227 5125.