Date: 8th July 2021
One day 9:00am-4:00pm CBD Location 58 Newcastle Street, Perth
Nationally recognised first aid course. This course is about learning and practicing what to do should you need to attend to a first aid incident or emergency. Course participants will find this course extremely informative and ‘hands -on’ in a relaxed environment. Our trainers are qualified and experience first aid and paramedic specialists.
HLTAID003 Provide First Aid (nationally recognised)
Certificate issued same day
- Respond in an emergency situation.
- CPR techniques on adults and infants
- using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
- managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
- managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
- managing shock
- administering first aid for eye-soft tissue damage
- and more!
There is a theory test to complete prior to your training. This can be done in your own time we will provide you with the test and a First Aid Book.
Paragon Corporate Training is a nationally recognised training organisation (RTO No. 50900). We are not CRICOS registered, this course is not available for International Students.
ENROL NOW! (add to cart at the top)