Date: please contact office
One day 9:00am-3:00pm CBD Location 58 Newcastle Street, Perth
Nationally recognised first aid course. This course is about learning and practising what to do should you need to attend to a first aid incident or emergency. Course participants will find this course extremely informative and ‘hands -on’ in a relaxed environment. Our trainers are qualified and experienced first aid and paramedic specialists.
HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support
HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
Certificate issued same day
- Respond in an emergency situation.
- CPR techniques on adults and infants
- using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
- managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
- managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
- managing shock
- administering first aid for eye-soft tissue damage
- and more!
There is a theory test to complete prior to your training. This can be done in your own time we will provide you with the test and a First Aid Book.
Paragon Corporate Training is a nationally recognised training organisation (RTO No. 50900). We are not CRICOS registered, this course is not available for International Students.
ENROL NOW! (add to cart at the top)