About Paragon Corporate Training
Paragon Corporate Training is a Registered Training Organisation (50900) and provider of Nationally Accredited training in Australia. Established in 1996 Paragon Corporate Training has become a leading provider of Security, Risk Management & Investigations training throughout Western Australia. Our content, context and methodology of our training courses is tailored to meet your personal / business objectives.
Paragon’s team members are experienced training professionals who have university qualifications in their fields and extensive operational experience in the security, risk management and investigations industries.
Paragon Corporate Training provides training for the following qualifications:
- CPP20218 Certificate II in Security Operations
- CPP31318 Certificate III in Security Operations (Cash in Transit/Firearms)
- CPP31418 Certificate III In Close Personal Protection
- CPP30619 Certificate III in Investigative Services
- CPP40416 Certificate IV in Government Investigations
- PSP50416 Diploma in Government Investigations
- CPP40719 Certificate IV in Security Management
- CPP40519 Certificate IV In Security Risk Analysis
- CPCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry -White Card
- Responsible service of alcohol
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
- Advanced Verbal De-escalation techniques
- OC spray and handcuffs
- Adult literacy and Numeracy – 5 published books and CDs relating to psychometric testing for entry into the WA and Federal Police Service,
Fire and Rescue Service and Australian Defence Force.
Paragon Training is a corporate has, over the last decade, developed curriculum and delivered training and professional development for the following organisations, and government agencies.
- ALL major security agents who employ security officers and crowd controllers since 2002;
- Department of Transport – Certificate IV in Government Investigations;
- Department of Local Government and Communities (Child Care Regulatory Unit) – Certificate IV in Government Investigations;
- Main Roads Department – Certificate IV in Government Investigations;
- Local Government Councils/Rangers – Certificate IV in Government Investigation;
- Atco Gas – Certificate IV in Government Investigations;
- RSPCA – Certificate IV in Government Investigations;
- Western Power – Certificate IV in Government Investigations;
- Water Corporation – Certificate IV in Government Investigations;
- Department of Fisheries – Verbal de-escalation techniques and Self defence;
- Department of Health – Certificate III in Security Operations
- Department of Mines and Petroleum – Advanced verbal de-escalation techniques;
- Department of Commerce – Advanced verbal de-escalation techniques;
- SERCO – Fiona Stanley Hospital – Use of handcuffs & Advanced verbal de-escalation techniques;
- Department of Consumer Protection – Advanced verbal de-escalation techniques;
- St John Ambulance – Control and restraint techniques in dealing with patients under the Mental Health Act. (physical and mechanical restraints).
- We treat all people with fairness, respect and dignity.
- We meet the highest ethical standards and operate our business in a socially responsible manner in terms of training and assessing our clients
for working in their respective industry.
- We respect and comply with the legislation and regulations relating to State and Federal law as well as other regulatory State bodies.
- Our customers are our most important asset.
- We are focused on providing products and services that meet or exceed the needs of our customers.
Our strategic intents in pursuit of our vision are:
Efficacy in teaching. Creating the best learning environment for clients through consultation with industry and meeting the organisation’s
needs (context). PCT also recognise and do our very best to adapt to each individual’s social, cultural and educational background to help
make their learning experience a worthwhile and productive experience.
Cost management by lowering unit-costs through innovation, technology and work-process improvements and making our qualifications
great value for money in comparison with our strongest competitors. We do not aim at being the cheapest but the best value for money.
Capital stewardship by investing our time and energy into the best project opportunities and executing them better than our strongest
Strong and sustained profitability through leadership in training and development for our scope of delivery. Developing new opportunities,
and planning for future trends and market needs – succession planning.
Partnering with employees and other stakeholders by engaging the hearts and minds of our employees through empowerment, respect
and dignity, and by building mutually beneficial relationships with our stakeholders.