The most reliable and efficient white card provider in WA.
No hassles! No Delay! Courses twice a day.
Construction White Card and certificate issued same day!
OPTION 1 – CLASSROOM COURSE
Monday to Friday, twice a day starting at either 9:00am or 1:00pm.
No booking required just arrive 5 minutes prior to the commencement time, bring identification with you.
Duration is approximately 2 to 4 hours. There is a short safety video and open book questionnaire to complete. You will receive your card and certificate at the end of the course.
OPTION 2 – ONLINE
Pay when you pass – click on cart above to receive your documents to complete your Construction White Card.
- Fast, easy answer questions in a downloadable document, same day card issue!
- Enrol online and you will receive a download of your student guide (.pdf) and questions sheet (word) to complete.
- Once completed simply send it back by return email, and your questions will be assessed.
- It is also a Work Safe requirement to demonstrate the use of Personal Protective Equipment, hard hat, Hi-visibility vest or shirt, hearing (ear plugs or ear muffs) and eye protection. Therefore you will need to send a photo of yourself with the equipment on.
- We can replace lost, stolen or destroyed cards on the same day if you have completed the training with us. If not we will require a copy of your previous training certificate or USI transcript.
- Same day card issue.
- Cost $40.00
- Call us on 08 9227 5125 or email email@example.com.
1. Identify work health and safety legislative requirements of construction
This element is designed to provide participants with a basic understanding and knowledge base of the WHS Act and associated Regulations, standards, guidelines and Codes of Practice. This unit also examines how these regulatory requirements affect the worker and their relationship to the working environment.
2. Identify construction hazards and risk control measures
This unit is designed to provide participants with a broad understanding and knowledge base of building and construction industry risk and hazards. Participants will gain an ability to identify, assess and plan strategies to help control risk and hazards likely to be encountered in the workplace.
3. Identify health and safety communication and reporting processes.
This unit is designed to provide participants with an ability to manage their performance in terms of identifying risks and taking the appropriate action in preventing the risk or hazard occurring, this includes awareness of job safety analysis, safe work method statement and accident prevention.
4. Identify incident and emergency response procedures.
This unit is designed to provide participants with an ability to identify and manage factors and other conditions that may affect their work performance and safety. A factor is anything that may help or hinder the situation.
If you would like further information about our Construction White Card, please complete the online enquiry form or contact us on (08) 9227 5125.