One day 9:00am-4:00pm Cost $195.00 CBD Location 58 Newcastle Street, Perth (Corner Pisconeri Street)
Dates: please contact office
Two day nationally recognised first aid course. This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to provide an advanced first aid response, including management of the incident and other first aiders, until the arrival of medical or other assistance.
The unit applies to workers who may be required to provide, coordinate and manage a first aid response across a range of complex situations, including community and workplace settings.
HLTAID006 Provide Advanced First Aid (nationally recognised)
Certificate issued same day
Two day first aid course, participants will learn the following:
- Respond to an emergency situation.
- CPR techniques on adults and infants
- using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
- managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
- managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
- managing shock
- administering first aid for eye-soft tissue damage
- and more!
Paragon Corporate Training is a nationally recognised training organisation (RTO No. 50900). We are not CRICOS registered, this course is not available for International Students.
ENROL NOW! (add to cart at the top)