|Shopping cart is empty.|
Paragon Corporate Training is a Registered Training Organisation and provider of Nationally Accredited training in Australia. Established in 1996 Paragon Corporate Training has become a leading provider of flexible and open learning, throughout Western Australia, that is personally tailored to meet your personal / business objectives.
Paragon's team members are experienced professionals who have university qualifications and extensive field experience in the emergency services industry, security industry and information technology field. Paragon Corporate Training provide training in the following areas:
- Para-legal Industry (Justice)
- Certificate II & III Security (Operations)
- Certificate III in Investigative Services
- Certificate IV in Government (Investigations)
- Certificate IV in Government (Road Transport Compliance)
- Certificate IV in Security and Risk Management
- Adult literacy and Numeracy
- Construction Blue Card
- Liquor Industry - RSA
- Aboriginal Education
- Computer and Typing Certification
- Senior First Aid
- Panel Interview Techniques
Paragon Corporate Training uses innovative visual learning concepts to help adults learn better.
Paragon Corporate Training has provided training and development for the following organisations:
- South East Metropolitan College
- SGIO Insurance
- Main Roads Department
- Burswood Resort Casino
- Ministry of Justice
- WA Police Service
- West Coast College of TAFE
- ASC Security Training
- Small Business Institute
Paragon Training is a corporate member of the following associations :
- Australian Association of Adult and Community Education Inc
- W.A. Adult literacy Council
- Australians for Reconciliation W.A. Inc
- Royal Life Saving Society of Australia
- Security Agents Institute
Craig Mackellar - Managing Director / Principal
- Bachelor Arts Deg. Vocational Education and Training (Curtin University)
- Ass. Deg. Training & Development (Curtin University)
- Cert IV Assessment and Workplace Training Workplace Assessor
- TOLSA Award (Teacher of Lifesaving Award)
- WA Police Academy Instructor 1992-95.
- Principal & Emergency Services Training Consultant.
Our vision is to be Australia's leading provider of security, investigations and risk management training most admired for its customer service and innovation in learning.
- We treat all people with fairness, respect and dignity.
- We meet the highest ethical standards and operate our business in a socially responsible manner in terms of training and assessing our clients for working in their respective industry.
- We respect and comply with the legislation and regulations relating to State and Federal law as well as other regulatory State bodies.
- Our customers are our most important asset.
- We are focused on providing products and services that meet or exceed the needs of our customers.
Our strategic intents in pursuit of our vision are:
Efficacy in teaching. Creating the best learning environment for clients through consultation with industry and meeting the organisation's needs (context). PCT also recognise and do our very best to adapt to each individual's social, cultural and educational background to help make their learning experience a worthwhile and productive experience.
Cost management by lowering unit-costs through innovation, technology and work-process improvements and making our qualifications great value for money in comparison with our strongest competitors. We do not aim at being the cheapest but the best value for money.
Capital stewardship by investing our time and energy into the best project opportunities and executing them better than our strongest competitors.
Strong and sustained profitability through leadership in training and development for our scope of delivery. Developing new opportunities, and planning for future trends and market needs – succession planning.
Partnering with employees and other stakeholders by engaging the hearts and minds of our employees through empowerment, respect and dignity, and by building mutually beneficial relationships with our stakeholders.